Wednesday, August 12, 2009

lost at e minor


Before I'd even finished my morning coffee today, I got an email from someone in Pune, India complimenting me on my work seen on the "Lost at E Minor" website. In case you aren't familiar with them, here's how they describe themselves:

"Lost At E Minor is an online publication of inspiring art, illustration, photography, music, fashion, film, and more, featuring our latest discoveries in the ever-changing world of contemporary pop culture."

Ilana Kohn wrote the nicest things about me:

"Walking into the SVA Illustration Graduate show a few months back, the work of Anna Raff was one of the first things to catch my eye. A huge wall was decked out with the most impossibly charming watercolor creatures of every shape, size and color. Pink nosed mice stealing away with cheese, smiling alligators toting purses."

Not a bad way to start my day!

No comments: